BEST CAMPING TRIP EVER AT KENYIR!!(^_^)

Posted by leon7zack On Tuesday, December 28, 2010 2 comments


Hello guys! Long time no see aint we? I really couldn’t remember when is the last time i updated my blog..
Well, atleast i AM UPDATING MY BLOG NOW..lol..
I just wanna share my 2days CAMPING EXPERIANCE  in KENYIR LAKE!!(somewhere in kenyir..i don’t really know the exact location but what i do know is..it takes HOURS to get there!!..lol..)
Woot2!! And the best part is..All my sweet kazens TURUN PADANG!!
(tak kira boys or girl semuanye datang!)
From KL they settled down in my house for a while before kiteorg konvoi ramai2 pegi camping kt sana!!
Its FUN YAWW!! Being close to the nature!!wow..
It just somehow reminded me about a poem “the lake isle of innisfree” which we all learnt when we were form1..
Serious dude! This camping make me realized and opened my eyes about the harmony of being closed with the nature!
I think I finally understand what the poem really meant actually, aku rasa mcm aku ada kt lake isle of innisfree kot mase tuu!!
Serious same feeling dier!
not just that..
I also learnt another thing from this trip which is “ketinggian budi bahasa org melayu”
Let me tell you something first to make thing clearer..
Before we went to the camping site, we actually singgah kejap kt rumah kazen aq punyer kawan..
Dieorg laa sebenarnyer yg banyak menolong and mnjadi tourguide kiteorg sepanjang camping ni..
and i would like to call them as ORG MELAYU TULEN(OMT) in this post to make it easier for me to describe them later on..
They were expert guys in fishing..
They knew a lot of thing about fish..
They even accompany us to the camping site..
They EVEN provide 2 boat for us for free..
They EVEN take care about the food..
They EVEN gave me pelampung so that i could swim kt empat2 dalam!(tak cecah kaki kot)
They EVEN treated us like their own FAMILY..!!
I was touched by their kindness when they were treating us..
Eventho it was the first time my family met them,
But it looked more like we both had known each others for AGES!
Forgodsake they were very very kind..TOO KIND  ACTUALLY!
From here I learnt that..
ORG MELAYU NI LEMBUT HATINYA..
WALAUPUN MEREKA TIDAK KAYA SEPERTIMANA MEREKA YG HIDUP DIBANDAR..
TETAPI MEREKA KAYA DENGAN ADAT DAN BUDI BAHASA..
Which I found very amazing!!
I wanna to thanx them for this trip..without them this trip was nothing..seriously..

the road..to the OMT house..

these are the fishing warriors that i told ya just now..
ni laa rumah diorg!!rumah OMT!!

its my dad..eventho he was not feeling very well..
he still insisting on joining the trip..^^

its the sweet kazens and me!!
the sad thing about this pic is..
aku hampir botak dlm gmbar ni!
semuanya salah tukang gunting rambut tuu!
lol..XD

this is my big brother..everywhere he go..
he sure brings books with him!
he just so obsessed with them!~
this is something that should be a good example for all of us..
but..books??..

this is dad..bentangkan totobed nk tido nanti..
:)

this is THE CAMPING SITE!!WOOT2!!
cantik tak?cantik kn..
udara dier bagak fresh and sejuk gle!

the view dari dalam khemah..nice is isnt?
i am in heaven of nature!

FYI..this picture is photographed mase aku naik atas bot!
sumpah best naik bot!!^^

on the boat..:)

tadaaa!!guess who?this is the sweet kazen i always talked about..
^^
hensem la nordin..

and this is my another sweet kazen!
he sure a game maniac tho..he and i share one common thing..
WE LOVED TO PLAY GAMES!

introducing to you guys!one of the OMT family members yg baik sgt!
i called him abg Nuar..he is very kind..
"mudoh mesra" bak kata org terengganu..XD

tipi's stopwatch..die tertinggal mnde alah ni kt rumah aku..
lol..ya know what..whenever we bored..
kiteorg akan guna stopwatch ni utk maen game sape dpt tahan nafas paling lame..
n i am the champion for this!!
XD

p/s: khas utk nordin dan tipi..look carefully at the time on the stopwatch..
he3..:)

??
lol..this is my lovely cat..ntah tibe2 je muncul kt sini..
it got nothing to do with the trip actually..
:)

yeahh..thats all for now..fuhh...i m tired of writing..

prepared by,
L7
(boy who seek the true purpose of life..)


2 comments to BEST CAMPING TRIP EVER AT KENYIR!!(^_^)

  1. says:

    ell cool!!!!!!!!!!! bro,

  1. says:

    leon7zack tengkiu!
    mcm biase la..
    XD
    hahaha..
    akhirnye siap gak post nie..
    lame gle nk wat..

Post a Comment