5 things that make me laugh tonight..XD

Posted by leon7zack On Sunday, December 19, 2010 2 comments
1. the fake LOVE...


I have a confession to make 
ever since i met u its been hard for me to 4get u 
every night i see u in my dreams 
and find myself shouting 
..!!
..!!
..!!
..!!
..!!
..!!
..!!
..!!
..!!
..!!
..!!
GHOST GHOST!!




2. the Devil mistake...

Q: If a devil catches ur wifr, wat wud u do?
A: U can do nothin. If devil has committed a mistake let him face the consequences.




3. the beautiful stars!



I look at the stars, the stars are beautiful. I look at you..I....I...I'd rather look at the stars again!







4. the DOG



I saw U on the road that day
U Were Looking so fine
Ur Face So Divine
Ur Walk So Perfect
My Heart Started to Sing a Sweet Song??????.
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT 




5. (B.I.T.C.H)

U are a...



B. I. T. C. H.



Beautiful



Intelligent



Talented



Cute



Horny



r u smiling now?



*YOU BITCH* 
(dont said such a word to your friend...it just not good...XD)

2 comments to 5 things that make me laugh tonight..XD

  1. says:

    Noordin wow cantik la man ko wat lawak ni mane ko dpt semue ni bagus great, man DDTank jom!

  1. says:

    leon7zack hahaha..
    ala ko bukak je kt google
    taip funny jokes
    jom!

Post a Comment