LETS ROCK D SEA!!(^_^)

Posted by leon7zack On Friday, November 19, 2010 2 comments
yesterday was a "FUNN" day for sure!!..
my family n i went to the beach (actually juz 100m away from my house..(^_^)..)
i finally was able to swim again in "MY SEA" i repeated!!
"MY SEA!!"
after 3 weeks being prisoned in mrsm Qtan..
owww..i missed sea so much..
i miss ur RAGING WAVE which iz strong enough to pushed me from d middle of d sea straight to the shore again!!
i miss ur STRONG WINDS!!
i miss EVERYTHINGS BOUT YOU!!..
these were some of d photos about our family precious moments..
(^_^)

its me and my dad..he sure smiled a lot ya noe..


the wind is blowing strong..it iz freezing us to death!!
(^_^)


this iz my sister..she juz returned home last week after a long long journey..
this iz how my beach look like if ya wanna noe..
(^_^)

i luv the WAVE!!COOMMMEE ONN!!LETS ROCK IT!!!


don ask me..i dunno y on earth i was jumping on that time..
LOLZ..


its the "freezing like hell" me..
XD


its free style..the sea iz urs..u do wateva u wanna do here..
(^_^)

i m waiting my cousins now..
i hope they r coming soon..
so together we can ROCK D SEA AGAIN!!
come guys..come quick..
dont let me die on boredomness!!
see ya later..
(^_^)

prepared by,
L7

2 comments to LETS ROCK D SEA!!(^_^)

  1. says:

    The President gler..bukan nk ajak aq..siot jer..

  1. says:

    leon7zack kalu aq ajak ko pon bkn nyer ko boleh dtg!
    tp ombak besr doe skrg ni..
    gle best..

Post a Comment