CAMERAMAN N HIS OLD SCHOOL VISIT ^^

Posted by leon7zack On Tuesday, November 16, 2010 0 comments
i never expect that i will be in my old school again...
i mean..i thought d ppl would said sumtin like this to mee...
"u r not from this school anymore.
go away..u got no bussiness here.."
but last sunday i WAS in my old school...
and i came down there purposely to meet my old frns..
bout 9.30 am,i walked into d school compound n straight to main hall...
FYI, there was "majlis penyampaian anugerah"in d hall on that time..
so parents were invited..
ya noe wat...
i was wearing simple brown t-shirt n brown slack with brown croc..
and i felt..very weird..dunno why...
the students stared at me differently..
i saw my teachers outside the hall..
they still remembered me and we had a little conversation..
then she invited me into d hall
"masuklah lokman..nie ade krusi lebih nie.."
she was pointing toward a chair in D MIDDLE OF THE CROWD..
it was an empty chair ofcos..n  no one was sitting there...
i refused..
then Ann saw me..she came to me n say hi..
n i saw SLR camera that she was holding..
ya noe wat..sumting juz blown into my mind..i was thinking..
TO BE A CAMERAMAN TODAY..
i said,"ann, pinjam camera jap..aq nk jd cameraman harini"..
so she gave me d camera n i began to take pictures of those students..
i walked slowly to the front of the stages n photographed the excel students when they received d prizes..
sharyn,low pei heng,eswaren,fazi n many2 more..
(^_^)

0 comments to CAMERAMAN N HIS OLD SCHOOL VISIT ^^

Post a Comment