G.oo.d L.uc.k

Posted by leon7zack On Saturday, April 28, 2012 0 comments
A happy reunion today! Although some of sovereignians were not there but still, atleast I have the time to see few of my friends, for the last time. There is no more school events for us now. Today was the last and I hope there will be another chance for me to see you guys, maybe in the next 5 years or..10 years who know right? You know why, cause thanx to God I am not DEAD yet so I assume that I will still have the opportunity to see you guys.again. Lets hope so.

Didn’t take any pictures for today. Guess I was too excited back then. And for my friend who got to attend the telekom educamp tomorrow! Best of luck boy! I know you can do it. Just be yourself because people like you the way you are. I told you the tips right, so be prepared, and yeah, just rock the camp will ya!





Man I am tired.








From,
Man who is tired.

0 comments to G.oo.d L.uc.k

Post a Comment