LOST.NO TOPIC NO NOTHING.

Posted by leon7zack On Thursday, January 5, 2012 0 comments


I lost. 
That is the exact word that can describes ME NOW! Help me guys! I am totally lost after the long war fighting for SPM. And now..i am nothing..it is an empty feeling that..
make your life doesn’t mean anything and  train you to become a useless person who only do 3 things EVERY SINGLE DAY which are sleep, eat, facebooking and nothing more!! Someone please help me..superhero please wake me up from this bad dream..i need a goal..new challenges in life so  that i can start all over again..

Maybe some might say that you are lucky because you are not chosen to go to PLKN..
but..when i am in this situation..
sometimes i do wish that i will be chosen..to the PLKN camp..so i could go on with my life and atleast I GOT A PURPOSE TO LIVE!

But i do realize the bad thing about PLKN which i hate the most..
and makes me THANKFUL TO GOD for not being chosen to PLKN which is..
the marching..i don’t know why but i just hate it..
maybe it is because the hot weather..(don’t tell me you expect them marching under a roof don’t you) and the “paralyze stand still” thingy..ya know..as long as the Head Marcher don’t give instructions you cant MOVE..even a bit..and i hate that..but otherwise is okay if you ask me..
i can meet new friends, new place, new teachers..yeahh..everything other than marching seemed fine for me..

After a simple survey i found that..most of my friends who are not taking part in the PLKN thing they ..
went to colleges..and me? 
I AM STILL HEREEE!!
BTW..Congratz guys, aqeel, qee, arifi, hidayah, zainab and others as well..so jealous of you guys..=)
I cant wait for the SPM result to come out..so i can BE A STUDENT AGAIN!
sorry..
i dont know what the hell am i crapping here. Just typing whatever passed in my mind thats all.




From,
Lost man.

0 comments to LOST.NO TOPIC NO NOTHING.

Post a Comment