Girl and Boy story Part 2.

Posted by leon7zack On Friday, May 27, 2011 0 comments

“I got another surprised today, a big surprised.
That someone replied. OMG. I didn’t expect that.”

Hello guys, i am just gonna write some more about girl and boy story part 2 here..
Why am i doing it? I don’t know myself..
I just felt that..somehow i just need to finish the story i started..
So it won’t be hanging like an incomplete essay without no conclusion..


The girl was shock to find out that the boy wants her back!
Because before this..the girl just heard the rumours about it from her friends..
Ya know, rumours sometimes can be true and sometimes it just goes wrong..
And most of the time rumours always end up false so the girl didn’t believe it that moment..
But now...she did believed.



Boy: you know me better than anyone else!
Girl: yes i do, you are not the type that love to chase the girl. I do aware that.
Boy: good! So what do want me to do to get your heart back?
Girl: i am not asking you to chase me all the way up here, or trying so hard to make me fall in love with you again. All i want is to be close friends with you again.

Sharing life story together, laugh, fight, happy and sad just like the old time. We need to best friend, truly best friend first before we can be lovers again.

I am not saying that we cannot be together again or i don’t love you. And i am not saying that i love you either. I might still keep you in my heart or the other way around.

I am not going to say anything about it. Let me alone keep my feeling until when the time is right...and that time will be when we already really close again. I’ll tell you myself.

Btw  why are you so mad with me?

Boy: i am mad at you because u seemed to respond my actions towards you but suddenly, i heard the rumours saying at the same time you are liking another boy, which is not me. If you don’t like me then never respond to my actions!

Girl: i respond your actions because i want to give you chance. A chance that if we can be together again. So use the chance wisely! But you have to know that my respond doesn’t mean that i still love you or the other way around. Like i said before, you will never know my feeling until when the time is right. Its okay for me to know that you still love me. Don’t worry, i will support your actions each time i give the chance. I WANT TO GIVE YOU CHANCE. I WANT TO.

And about the rumours, i want to ask you something. You heard the rumours from your friends right? How come you believed it so easy? The rumours sometimes can be true or false. Eventhough if it was your dearest friend that told you about the rumours, then try asking your dearest friend where did he or she got the information from? I never state, claimed, or said that i like another boy. So how on earth your dearest friend knew about this. Its only me know my heart best. You don’t need to worry too much about the rumours.

If you are in my shoes, what do you feel when everyone suddenly talk about you saying that you are liking somebody else but the fact is, you don’t. I don’t have the power to stop the rumours. Really, i don’t have the power to stop people’s mouth. Be strong and try not to believe rumours easily.

Boy: .........

Girl: and yeah, i want to apologize if my previous actions made you sad or uneasy. I didn’t mean to. I never thought to you will be reading this in the first place but still...
i am sorry...
Really..really..sorry..

And one more thing, I can’t deny the fact that sometimes i do hope that we could be like the old days..:)

Friends------>close friends------>dearest friends------>???(i ‘ll tell when the time is right)

For now, work on your chance...if you want to.., and don’t worry about the fact that i knew your feelings, i am a very open minded person. I ‘ll make sure each chance i give you will come with my support and don’t easily trust rumours.
J
*the story shall be continue..i guess..
taken from here
__________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments to Girl and Boy story Part 2.

Post a Comment